The 'PTK'- Ergonomic Pointing Grip conceptualizes within its design a unique Special Forces combat proven instinctive shooting method incorporating natural pointing positioning which enhances accuracy, speed and overall tactical performance.
• Provides Natural Grip Positioning for Point and Shoot Techniques
• Innovative State of the Art Design
• Allows Optimal Tactical Support Prevents Fatigue, Increases Long Term Accuracy
• Maintains Natural Body Stance
• Allows Versatile Positioning for Optimal Comfort
• Made of a Single Extremely Durable Polymer Composite Piece
• Provides an Additional Compartment for Cleaning Kit or Spare Battery
• Fits on all 1913 Picatinny Rails.
Note -May be used alongside the VTS for optimal support.
Weight 2.1 ounces (60 gr)
Width 1.3" (34 mm)
Height 2.4" (61 mm)
Length 5.1" (130 mm)
Review Hide Reviews
I have a couple magpul angled fore grips, i like em, but i liked the design of this one so i tried it along with the grip position side stop. I'm very glad i did. This is a top notch grip and feel, and with the side grip for your thumb, your hand is locked tight on the rifle in a natural and comfortable position.